Accidents in Public Places

Occupiers of premises owe a duty of care to their visitors. You may have a claim for damages if you are injured whilst visiting a public house, shop, market, garden, amusement park, football stadium or any number of other properties.

If you have suffered injury as a result of an accident whilst on somebody else's premises you should certainly take advice from an experienced personal injury lawyer as to whether a claim can be pursued for compensation for pain and suffering and also to recover any financial loss that you have suffered as a result of the accident.

At Crompton Halliwell we have a No Win No Fee policy. What we recover for you is what you receive with no deductions.

Please call to discuss the circumstances of your accident with Bernard Clayton to learn more about your rights, your potential compensation and how we can help you. Bernard's direct number is 0161 764 1255. Call now for a free, no obligation discussion, or email Bernard directly.