Probate and Administration of Estates
- An application for a Grant of Probate is an application to the Court.
- If you leave a Will you can apply for a Grant of Probate.
- If you do not leave a Will then you may need to apply for something called a Grant of Letters of Administration.
- When one is bereaved and you have to go through this process it can be extremely daunting and we have experienced solicitors who are trained to be understanding and sympathetic but with experience and knowledge which would help relieve the stress at what can be a very difficult time.
- We also provide a service to act as Executors and we do not make any extra charge for doing this but again it does help to administer an estate where the family and relatives are unable to do so.
- We try to make the procedures as simple and user friendly as possible at what can be a very distressful time.
Please email Ian Gaunt directly for any enquiries that you have.