Property and Trust Advice Solicitors

Crompton Halliwell have a specialist team of solicitors to deal with advising the elderly regarding their affairs and especially in preservation of assets for future events particularly if you become infirm or lose capacity. One of the best ways to secure your home is to create a Trust. This Trust is set up firstly by yourself or both (husband and wife) and then your family.

It is called a Family Life Interest Trust. The main benefits of this Trust are:-

Putting your assets into a Trust is a major event in your life and advice should be taken before any decisions are made.

Please email Ian Gaunt directly for any enquiries that you have.